- Boards & Commissions
- Retirement Board
- Scheduled as needed and posted with the City Clerk's Office
Agendas & MinutesAgendas are available prior to the meetings.
Most Recent Agenda | View All Agendas & Minutes
| Mark Devine
||Chairman - Elected Member|
|Edward Murphy|| Mayor's Appointment
| Christopher Kane
|Vicki Leigh Moro, Auditor||Ex-Officio Member|
| Michael Powers
OverviewThe Retirement System is run by a five-member board, which consists of the following:
- 2 - Elected Members, who are elected by the members of the retirement system and who must be members of the retirement system. Each has a term of three years.
- 1 - Boards’ Appointment, who is appointed by the four other board members and can not be a city employee, retiree or official. This appointment has a three-year term.
- 1 - Ex-Officio member, who is the city auditor for the City of Westfield. This person will be a member of the board as long as this person remains as city auditor
- 1 - Mayors’ Appointment, who is appointed by the mayor of Westfield and can be anyone the mayor chooses. They will hold the position until the mayor makes a new appointment.
- Employees 1104
- Retirees 716
- Total: 1820