How to obtain a Liquor License?
All Liquor License Forms and Applications are found ONLINE ONLY at the Alcoholic Beverage Control Commission (ABCC) website
All ABCC transaction fees must be paid online. Please print your confirmation page and include it in your application packet when submitting it to the Licensing Department.
In addition to the ABCC application, be prepared to submit the following along with your application:
- Valid Certificate of Inspection signed by both Building & Fire Officials (package stores exempt)
- Copy of Liquor Liability Binder (package stores exempt)
- Worker's Comp Affidavit filled out and signed
- Worker's Comp Declaration Page (binder) showing policy number and expiration date.
- Corporate Form (Corporations and LLC's only)
- Payment made payable to the City of Westfield
The License Commission meets the second Monday of every month.
All applications must be submitted 20 days prior to have their Public Hearing placed on the agenda. After a Public Hearing, the application will be sent to ABCC by the Local Licensing Authority (LLA). The ABCC has the final approval. Upon approval, the LLA will issue a License. The process can take anywhere from 4-6 weeks.
Call the Licensing Office to inquire about available licenses or for any other questions at 413-642-9302.
If you have not received your renewal packet for 2024, please contact the Licensing Division of the City Clerk's Office. All renewal packets were EMAILED to the email address on file with the ABCC and City of Westfield, unless otherwise requested. Remember: ALL renewals must be signed after November 1, 2023!